Monday, 4 May 2015

Hello Guys 

Nothing much to report currently but I thought I would show my 2 latest projects :
 

Firstly, this is a storage box for use on a bike, I thought of it when I needed somewhere to store random bits and pieces when cycling, its a very simple design and easy to make and then can also be easily remove if needs be.








Secondly, here is a quick woodturned candle holder. At the moment I am 
revising for my A.S. Levels, and I find it helps to go into the workshop and turn something small and quickly just to take a break and do something constructive. 


Both of these builds will be on my 'Instructables' Page which is available here : http://www.instructables.com/member/adamsojba/

Thanks guys, as always, feel free to comment and follow me! 
- Oli 

No comments:

Post a Comment